Wednesday 14 December 2011

Violet's Box Website Coming Soon... in 2012!

Not long now before Violet's Box's website makes an appearance. Here are some tasters of what's to come when the site launches in January...


First here's a sneakpeak at one of our wonderful campaign pics of Florence Brudenell-Bruce in an incredible Violet's Box tulle skirt shot by the BRILLIANT Andrew Farrar (way too many adjectives there but I assure you they're all deserved):

                                                          That's all yer getting I'm afraid...



NOW FOR THE CORSET AMUSE BOUCHE:





A STARTER OF KIMONOS:






A MAIN COURSE OF VINTAGE DRESSES:



Hey! Nice 'Beaded Fish Tail'



I'd be full up by this point as I don't have a sweet tooth and I gave you rather a lot for main... but I suppose you should have a little something to cap off this generous dinner seeing as it is Christmas:






                  For those over-eaters amongts you - some deer and butterfly eyelashes as the petit fours.

Ok I lied - that was merely the tasting menu...

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR @ WWW.VIOLETSBOX.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment